Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Officer - Entry Level
Seri Kembangan (HQ)
- To assist Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) team with CSR initiatives and programmes.
- To assist in preparing paperwork for CSR program for management approval.
- To coordinate the approved CSR activity.
- To draft and prepare variety of CSR reports and documents.
- To shoot and edit photos & videos of CSR activities for reporting and documentation purposes.
- To design and prepare collaterals & materials for CSR programs.
- To work closely within the department and to participate in all company's events as planned.
- Any other tasks and duties as and when assigned by the Company as deemed fit.
- Fresh graduates Diploma/Degree are encouraged to apply
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English & Bahasa Malaysia)
- Prior internship experience in Communications/CSR is an advantage
- Skills and prior experience in deisgn (Canva/Adobe Photoshop, etc) is a huge advantage
- Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills
- Reliable, organized and resourceful in handling tasks
- Must be able to work in HQ Seri Kembangan
Date Posted: 22 Nov 2023