International Warehouse Operations Executive
Seri Kembangan (HQ)
- Provide directions and guidance to international warehouse subordinates in establishing daily routine job function and reporting methods.
- Support managers and any stakeholders in all aspects of day-to day operations to ensure the supply chain business results are achieved.
- Support any system troubleshooting in the respective international warehouse and ensure smooth operation.
- Highlight the issues and concerns from the warehouse to the top management.
- Guide and mentor the local warehouse team pertaining to any reporting as required by the top management.
- Drive cross functional team to change process and improvement actions.
- Analyze international warehouse distribution performance, capacity vs forecast planning and propose changes in operations.
- Collaborate and coordinate with the local warehouse manager in term of new project implementations and change in warehouse processes.
- Support department warehouse to review work processes, propose and suggest appropriate solutions to the warehouse team when issues arise.
- Foster strong inter-department relations and integrate the warehouse department with the project plans and operations.
- Coach and guide the warehouse team members for the new project implementations such as warehouse shifting, new warehouse setup, stock take and etc.
- Oversee the delivery of projects and making adjustments as necessary to ensure they are delivered to specifications and high standards.
- Monitor the progress and timeline of the new assignment across the team members to meet the project objectives.
- Able to travel internationally to support the new warehouse setup, expansions projects and other miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
To be relocated in overseas for operational support.
Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience in warehouse operations.
Demonstrate appreciation and respect for cultural sensitivities especially in international/cross-cultural interactions.
Excellent in leadership, organization, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Operational and strategic planner experience.
Display effectiveness and efficiency in working.
Good command in English (writing and speaking) and MS office skills.
Multi-lingual is an added advantage.
Ability to identify work process issues and apply improvements.
Date Posted: 22 Nov 2023