Junior Data Analyst
Seri Kembangan (HQ)
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining good quality of the data.
- Provide Monthly performance update to the Procurement department and management
- Provide support on various adhoc projects
- Assists the department on all kinds of analytical needs
- Involve in meetings to engage with stakeholders on reporting needs.
- Enhance Data pipeline and improve current data gathering process
- Inventory Planning & Optimisation - Review and monitor current inventory
- Analyze sales forecasts based on the current trend & plan for the goods needed
- Manage excess inventory and determine the ways to prevent
- Evaluating, planning, releasing purchase order to meet business requirements
- Tracks orders and investigates problems
- Coordinate with logistic of shipments and orders.
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Analytics, Business Analytics, or related fields
- 1-2 years prior experience in data analysis is an advantage
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Team-working skills
- Verbal and Written communication skills
- Independent thinker
- Decision maker
- Must be willing to work at HQ Seri Kembangan, Selangor
Date Posted: 22 Nov 2023