Seri Kembangan (HQ)
Position: Marketing Executive
- Conduct thorough market research and competitive analysis to identify trends, insights, and opportunities.
- Plan & create campaigns by conceptualizing based on market and competitive trends/themes and seasonality including setting campaign goals, defining messaging, duration, mechanics, products, and appropriate marketing channels.
- Develop go-to-market strategies for major campaign launches based on approved budget & findings.
- Execute & ensuring all campaigns are delivered effectively and on time, and properly distributed across all marketing channels.
- Create and disseminate marketing content across selected channels, ensuring that it aligns with the campaign’s objectives and messaging.
- Collaborate & coordinate across multiple teams and departments. Maintain good relationships with external stakeholders.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate the campaign performance, making data-driven adjustments as needed to optimize results.
- Analyse the campaign performance by utilizing various metrics to gain insights into the effectiveness of current strategies to improve for next campaign.
- Develop marketing strategies based on data analysis and findings. Create plan to achieve long-term and short-term goals.
- Work on budget allocation, ensuring that resources are allocated to initiatives that align with the overall marketing strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficiency in conducting market research and competitive analysis.
- Results-oriented mindset with a track record of achieving marketing goals.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to derive insights from data.
- Proficiency in marketing software and tools.
Date Posted: 27 Oct 2023