Supervisor Apprentice Program (S.A.P)
Seri Kembangan (HQ)
Supervisor Apprentice Program (S.A.P) is a program where we hire, train and shape potential leaders to become Assistant Supervisor in MR DIY stores. This position will undergo training for 2 months at our HQ, Seri Kembangan and On-the-Job Training (OJT) at our retail stores.
The training flow:
- First week of training, trainees will be based at HQ, Seri Kembangan.
- Trainee will be stationed at stores for On-the-Job Training as Cashier, Promoter & Store Assistant (OJT Store). Position will be based on the store needs and the length of OJT will be depending on the Training Team arrangement, minimum 3 weeks.
- Once done with OJT Store, candidate will be back for Offline class For 1 week for Assistant Supervisor SOP Training.
- After that, they will then be deployed to our stores for OJT Main Person before being deployed for their final placement.
For final placement:
- Placement will be given by Training Team. Candidate preferences will only be considered if there is available vacancies at the requested store.
- SPM, Diploma or Degree holder in any field
- Good communication skill
- Good leadership skill
- Experience in retail operation will be an advantage
- Have own transport
- Good in time management
- Willing to learn new skills
- Willing to work on shifts, weekend and public holidays
- Attractive salary package
- Medical & healthcare benefit
- EPF, SOCSO & EIS contribution
- Staff discount purchase
- Annual leave & sick leave entitlement
- Career opportunity
- Yearly salary increment
Date Posted: 10 Jul 2023