Executive Finance (Fixed Asset)
Seri Kembangan (HQ)
- Create and monitor a system of controls, procedures, and forms for the record of fixed assets.
- Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system
- Perform depreciation calculation for all fixed assets
- Review and update the detailed schedule of fixed assets and accumulated depreciation
- Perform fixed asset related analyses
- Prepare audit schedules relating to fixed assets, and assist the auditors in their inquiries
- Other ad hoc assignment assigns by the superior from time to time
- The candidate must possess at least a Diploma
- Meticulous and fast learner.
- Good analytical skills meticulous and able to work independently
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to speak & read Mandarin, English, Malay.
- Mandarin is required to liaise with Mandarin-speaking clients
Date Posted: 15 Dec 2023