Regulatory Affairs & Product Compliance Assistant Manager
Seri Kembangan (HQ)
- Stay up-to-date with local, national and international regulations and standards relevant to the company's products.
- Ensure that products meet all applicable regulatory requirements, including safety, environmental, and quality standards.
- Develop and implement compliance strategies to ensure the company's products meet legal and quality standards.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including local import team, legal departments HQ purchasers team, etc. to align product compliance efforts with business goals.
- Develop and maintain databases accurately with up-to-date records of product compliance activities and documentation.
- Prepare compliance reports for management and regulatory authorities as required.
- Review gap analysis to ensure compliance to the relevant new/revised law, regulations and industry standards and work closely with relevant stakeholders to put necessary measures in place for compliance to the regulatory requirements and proactively leading the development and implementation of strategies.
- Conduct risk assessments on new products and product changes.
- Identify potential compliance risks and develop mitigation plans.
- Provide training and education to employees on compliance issues and requirements.
- Provide advisory to business and all other stakeholders on aspects with regards to compliance with laws, regulations and industry standards.
- Lead, motivate, support and coach team members.
- 5+ years of experience in regulatory affairs and product compliance.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin both spoken and written.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, multitasking and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- People management experience.
Date Posted: 15 Dec 2023